[Snort-users] Snort 2.0 as a Windows Service??

Uhte, Russ RussU at ...6702...
Wed Apr 23 09:06:07 EDT 2003

> Russ,
>
> Concerning the / in the documentation, they are correct. The
> documentation may work with \ but I have not tested it. Some of the
> programs were either converted from UNIX or are native UNIX but work
> with Windows. I believe there is a warning in the docs that state
> something to the effect that if the docs specify / not to use
> a \ or the
> install may break.

Sorry for the confusion on my part then!!  In a lot of places, I know I used
the \instead of the / and all works great!!

-Russ

---
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the exclusive
and confidential use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not read, distribute or take action in reliance upon
this message. If you have received this in error, please notify us
immediately by return email and promptly delete this message and its
attachments from your computer system.
---