[Snort-users] Problem with Snort 2.0.0 and MySQL Client with Redhat 9

Patrick S. Harper lists at ...4250...
Wed Apr 23 06:12:12 EDT 2003

Thanks for the compliment, I am working on a doc for RH9 MySQL 4 and
Snort 2, it will will be done soon but if anyone needs the draft to test
it let me know.  I have received a many e-mails from people that were
able to use the current doc for RH8 and get it running well, and with
little or no trouble, that was my intention so I am a very happy camper.
--
Patrick S. Harper | CISSP MCSE
patrick at ...4250...

"If we aren't supposed to eat