[Snort-users] new user, great product, but ...

twig les twigles at ...131...
Tue Apr 22 13:38:10 EDT 2003

You didn't mention your OS, but since you have a /var I can
safely suggest quotas to at least make sure /var doesn't hit
%100.  Once you get mysql up you can stop logging to the flat
text.  If you are wondering if there is a method of making a
signature fire once/100 alerts or something like that then I
don't think that exists.

BTW, 1.9.1 has a vulnerability so as long as you're doing a
fresh install you might as well use 2.0.

=====