[Snort-users] Snort 2.0 as a Windows Service??

Uhte, Russ RussU at ...6702...
Tue Apr 22 11:46:08 EDT 2003

Run snort from the command prompt as
C:\BIN\Snort>snort.exe -c "C:\BIN\Snort\snort.conf" -l "C:\BIN\Snort\log" -h
10.0.1.0/24[Ip address sanitized] -i 1 -y

What error are you getting from this??

-Russ

---
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the exclusive
and confidential use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not read, distribute or take action in reliance upon
this message. If you have received this in error, please notify us
immediately by return email and promptly delete this message and its
attachments from your computer system.
---