[Snort-users] Invalid Iterface with snort 2.0.0...

Mohammad Alimohammadi mohammad at ...8960...
Tue Apr 22 11:26:13 EDT 2003

I said that I did not installed the service.
It shows

E:\Snort\bin>snort /service /show
ERROR:  [SNORT_SERVICE] Unable to open Snort registry entry.  Perhaps
Snort has not been installed as a service. The operation completed
successfully.
Fatal Error, Quitting..