[Snort-users] snort 2.0.0 with mysql

twig les twigles at ...131...
Tue Apr 22 10:52:28 EDT 2003

You mean RedHat 8.0?  No such thing as Linux 8.0.  Try making
sure that your compiler is in your PATH.  So type "echo $PATH"
and then "find / -name gcc".  Make sure that gcc is in a spot
that is in PATH (for example /usr/bin or /usr/local/bin).  If
the find command comes back with something like "gcc:" then you
have not installed it.

=====