[Snort-users] Invalid Iterface...

Mohammad Alimohammadi mohammad at ...8960...
Tue Apr 22 10:28:10 EDT 2003

Ohhhh no
I checked it before this command (snort -c e:/snort/etc/snort.conf -l
e:/snort/log -ix) works correct in normal situation but when we want to
use it in install service command we have got the error...

Suggestion?

Best
Mohammad

Snort