[Snort-users] Snort DB schema for Postgresql has wrong data type "datetime"

Roberto Suarez Soto robe at ...3881...
Tue Apr 22 08:36:03 EDT 2003

Hi,
	I've just tried to create the DB schema needed for storing Snort data
in a Postgresql database, and it fails because it uses the "datetime" type,
which is not available. I don't know exactly when it stopped to be available,
but my PG version is 7.3.2r1 (latest in Debian "sid").

	I've substituted it for "timestamp", as I found several references on
the web that adviced it. Now I'm yet to try if it works :-) But I wanted to
comment here in case this is something known for everyone since a long time
ago, and I'm the last to realize r:-)

--
Roberto Suarez Soto					Alfa21 Outsourcing
    robe at ...3881...				     http://www.alfa21.com