[Snort-users] snort 2.0.0 with mysql

Mike Chandler mchandl12000 at ...131...
Tue Apr 22 07:54:02 EDT 2003

I would go back and install mysql and snort 1.9.1 from
rpm's and get that working.  Then step up to snort
2.0.0. Follow the guide for Redhat 7.3, Mysql and Acid
on the documentation page at www.snort.org.  I'm
certainly no expert but that worked for me.  Upgrading
to snort 2.0 was no real problem until I tried to go
to Redhat 9.0.  Don't doit!  I've had nothing but
troubles.
--- David Alonso De La Vega Tapage