[Snort-users] Re: Where's Waldo^H^H^H^H^HErek

Erek Adams erek at ...950...
Mon Apr 21 11:27:13 EDT 2003

On Thu, 17 Apr 2003, Matt Kettler wrote:

> I've got the beer, who brought the pizza so we can get back to hacking out
> code/systems/etc?
> (With Erek's drinking game around I always need to keep a heavy supply of
> beer handy..)

God, I've created a monster!  :)

> :)
>

> Actually, speaking of Erek, I've not seen a post from him this week... very
> unusual.. he must have a little bit of a real life somewhere and went on
> vacation or something...

*phhhfffffttt*  :)  Broken PC + Wedding Anniversary = Relaxing week.  :)

> Perhaps we need an addition to the drinking game? "If 3 days go by with no
> posts from Erek to snort-users..."

Hrm, then I'd have to have the 'And if you realize that you were the
reason a penalty was added, take 2.' penalty as well. :)

Later!

-----
Erek Adams