[Snort-users] Installing Snort with PHP, MySQL, ACID,etc

David Alonso De La Vega Tapage delavegad at ...7768...
Mon Apr 21 07:59:19 EDT 2003

What is the special reazon to configure snort with php ..  to use ACID .
?  if the answer is yes ..  you don't need to configure snort with php
to run acid .. only with mysql ..