[Snort-users] Attention Windows Users : Install Complete IDS Solution on Windows - New Updates!

Michael Steele michaels at ...155...
Fri Apr 18 18:21:04 EDT 2003

To all Windows users of Snort:

Please read all the notices below.

This is to inform the Windows Snort community that I have updated the Snort
downloads and documentation section for Windows on our Silicon Defense
website.

Change Log:

1) Added Snort 2.0.0 to the Installation
2) Updated multiple support programs
3) Added eMail notification

Note: All support programs are cutting edge, so precautions are always wise.

Installation instructions for Standalone, Master, and Slave sensors

Finally, the link (follow the support trail):

http://www.silicondefense.com

-Michael
 mailto:michaels at ...155...
 Silicon Defense - The Cyber-War Defense Company
 Website: http://www.silicondefense.com