[Snort-users] SNMP plugin removed from Snort + stream4 patch for 1.9.1

Martin Roesch roesch at ...1935...
Fri Apr 18 06:58:11 EDT 2003

We will put the plugin up on snort.org in the contrib section in the near
future.

I'm going to do a patch for 1.9.1 to address the overflow, but people should
really move up to 2.0.0 as soon as possible, there are a lot of good reasons
to do so.  (the snmp output plugin should be able to plugin to 2.0 if
necessary...)

     -Marty

--
Martin Roesch - Founder/CTO Sourcefire Inc. - (410) 290-1616