Clarification: [Snort-users] Two items that are hard to digest...

Matt Kettler mkettler at ...4108...
Thu Apr 17 14:53:11 EDT 2003

At 01:46 PM 4/17/2003 -0700, Michael Steele wrote:
>  My statements were
>not intended to be attacks or demands directed towards anyone. I truly
>appreciate the efforts made by the snort.org developers, and enjoy
>contributing back by helping others.

Ok, enough with the apologies..

I've got the beer, who brought the pizza so we can get back to hacking out
code/systems/etc?
(With Erek's drinking game around I always need to keep a heavy supply of
beer handy..)

:)

Actually, speaking of Erek, I've not seen a post from him this week... very
unusual.. he must have a little bit of a real life somewhere and went on
vacation or something...

Perhaps we need an addition to the drinking game? "If 3 days go by with no
posts from Erek to snort-users..."