[Snort-users] unknown preprocessor "asn1_decode"

Matt Kettler mkettler at ...4108...
Thu Apr 17 13:59:09 EDT 2003

snort 2.0 should have come with a snort.conf file of it's own. Use that as
a base and bring over your HOME_NET, EXTERNAL_NET, and other variables.

The set of include files, preprocessors, etc tends to vary considerably
between major releases, so you nearly always wind up needing to make a new
snort.conf.

You can use diff you can look at the differences between the files and
merge in your variables.