Clarification: [Snort-users] Two items that are hard to digest...

Michael Steele michaels at ...155...
Thu Apr 17 13:47:10 EDT 2003

All,

This is only a note stating that anything I have said in this group is
strictly my own personal thoughts and does not in any reflect in any way the
opinions of the company I work for. I hope that everyone taken my questions
in the spirit as it was intended, purely informational.  My statements were
not intended to be attacks or demands directed towards anyone. I truly
appreciate the efforts made by the snort.org developers, and enjoy
contributing back by helping others.

Sincerely,

Michael Steele
 mailto:michaels at ...155...
 Silicon Defense - The Cyber-War Defense Company
 Website: http://www.silicondefense.com