[Snort-users] Two items that are hard to digest...

Erick Mechler emechler at ...7719...
Thu Apr 17 10:33:21 EDT 2003

:: As far as I know there is no plan to patch 1.9.1.
::
:: Can someone clarify this?
::
:: Will there be a patched 1.9.1 made available, and when.

I asked the same question on this list the day the advisory came out, and I
got radio silence.  I'm beginning to think that we just might be asking on
the wrong list.  I, for one, am a user that's not going to be able to
upgrade to 2.0 yet.  We don't run bleeding edge here, 'cause, you know, we
don't want to get cut :)

Cheers - Erick