[Snort-users] Still Help Needed: i want to make a firewall

Michael Steele michaels at ...155...
Thu Apr 17 10:00:10 EDT 2003

Robert,

Microsoft in all their wisdom, by default installed IIS when Server was
installed. Big mistake, especially seeing that so many so called admins
couldn't deal with the configuration of the box in state it was left in
after a default install.

Server 2003 is SO much more secure by default. By default, using IE you
can't even hit a website without adding it to your trusted sites.

-Michael
 mailto:michaels at ...155...
 Silicon Defense - The Cyber-War Defense Company
 Website: http://www.silicondefense.com