[Snort-users] Still Help Needed: i want to make a firewall

Donofrio, Lewis donofrio at ...1052...
Thu Apr 17 09:55:17 EDT 2003

I just use a distro ~ 21mb called www.smoothwall.org not a bad balance
between IDS, and firewall and traffic graphs and all.

--would be nice if someone told me how to get a syslog without
recompiling to output to a MySQL on another box?
Lewis	Donofrio at ...1052...	College of Literature, Science, & Arts
1007 East Huron, Room 201,	BetaID:243340	Cell: (734) 323-8776
Ann Arbor,MI 48104-1690	www.umich.edu/~donofrio	 Fax: (734) 647-8333