[Snort-users] Two items that are hard to digest...

Matt Kettler mkettler at ...4108...
Thu Apr 17 09:07:25 EDT 2003

At 07:46 AM 4/17/2003 -0700, Michael Steele wrote:
>1. Why is Snort 1.9.1 not being patched? IMHO this is a big mistake as some
>users are not ready for 2.0.x yet.

Can you be specific about what patches do you want to see in here? I'm not
seeing any real problems with 1.9.1, so it's hard for me to digest what
you're asking for. I assume others might view it the same.

I certainly don't see any problems which constitute a "BIG" mistake, so I'm
kinda confused here.