[Snort-users] Two items that are hard to digest...

Michael Steele michaels at ...155...
Thu Apr 17 08:33:12 EDT 2003

Sam,

On the Snort.org home page under the heading "Snort 2.0 release available"
there is a link: http://www.snort.org/dl/snort-2.0.0.tar.gz

Going thru the code "config.h" shows:

#define VERSION
"2.0.0rc5"VERSION_ENABLE_ODBC""VERSION_ENABLE_MYSQL""VERSION_ENABLE_MSSQL""V
ERSION_ENABLE_RESPONSE"-WIN32"VERSION_DEBUG

Going thru the code "snort.h" shows:

#define BUILD "72"

-Michael
 mailto:michaels at ...155...
 Silicon Defense - The Cyber-War Defense Company
 Website: http://www.silicondefense.com