[Snort-users] Fw: DATETIME Data Type? Snort & Acid Intrusion Dectection Packages broken with 7.3.2 Release

Frank Knobbe fknobbe at ...652...
Wed Apr 16 20:26:23 EDT 2003

Yeah, I had mentioned that to snort-devel, but I guess no one took my
seriously.

Anyhow, I believe there were two references to datetime in the script.
Just change them to TIMESTAMP and you're good to go.

Regards,
Frank