[Snort-users] RSA Conference 2003

Michael Steele michaels at ...155...
Wed Apr 16 17:44:34 EDT 2003

All,

Did anyone go? What did you think?

We had a booth there, which I was able to attend for 1 day. It was amazing,
all the big boys were there displaying all their new hardware. Not
surprising, but a lot of companies had a lot of the same type of products
(multiple products in the same box).

It was surprising to only see two companies with Snort products. We (Silicon
Defense) had one of our Snort based products out on display (CounterSleuth),
and Sun had an LX50 which displayed the Sourcefire name and had Snort, and
the Sourcefire console on it.

 -Michael

 mailto:michaels at ...155...