[Snort-users] Re: Your message to Snort-users awaits moderator approval

smitha rao meetsmithahv at ...131...
Wed Apr 16 11:33:17 EDT 2003

hi all,
i hav got a problem in installation of snort..
I hav installed snort suceessfully..using tar.gz file
and don't have startup script now..where shall i get
it.?
plz..help..
also i have installed ACID but now when i access
"http://localhost/acid/index.html..its asking for
password..whenever i give the password and user name
provided my me in the file
/var/www/html/apache/passwords/ its giving
authentication failure..
what should i do?
plz.. help..
thank you..