[Snort-users] Still Help Needed: i want to make a firewall

Patrick S. Harper lists at ...4250...
Tue Apr 15 18:15:17 EDT 2003

OK - A windows based firewall... But your posting to a snort IDS users
list.  have you looked at
http://www.silicondefense.com/support/windows/downloads.php have you
google'd?  have you looked at all?  Just wondering