[Snort-users] No output to ACID

Jill Tovey jill.tovey at ...8678...
Tue Apr 15 09:00:02 EDT 2003

I am on mandrake an so installed the snort--mysql rpm package that was
on the mandrake CD.
I also installed apache, php and webmin,  from the rpms on the disk.
I installed acid, gd, phplot, adodb, by downloading and unpacking the
tar files.

I followed Steven J. Scotts Snort Installation Manual "Snort, MYSQL and
ACID on Redhat 7.3" Version 1.5.