[Snort-users] SNMP plugin removed from Snort

Jose Vicente Nunez Z josevnz at ...7052...
Tue Apr 15 07:49:13 EDT 2003

Hi,

Does anyone know if this plugin will be included again?. We started
using this plugin with Snort 1.8 (and we keep using it) with Snort 1.9
(for us is very useful because we integrated Snort with an NMS that
receives SNMP traps).

Thanks in advance,