[Fwd: Re: [Snort-users] No output to ACID]

Jill Tovey jill.tovey at ...8678...
Tue Apr 15 06:03:31 EDT 2003

Hi,

yes you're right, that question was answered, my apologies for not
looking it up - however, this is not so much my problem, my problem is
why I am not getting an output to acid, rather than why I can't connect
to mysql from snort, which has not as far as I have found been answered
previously.