[Snort-users] Snortcenter and windows

Michael Steele michaels at ...155...
Mon Apr 14 13:57:02 EDT 2003

Jacob,

Grab the docs from the Snortsnarf install as it has instructions on
installing Perl, and a download link.

-Michael
 mailto:michaels at ...155...
 Silicon Defense - The Cyber-War Defense Company
 Website: http://www.silicondefense.com

  _____

From: Snow Jacob C KPWA [mailto:JacobSC at ...160...]
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2003 1:02 PM
To: 'Michael Steele'

Yeah it is a real big over kill for one sensor, but there is the possibility
that I might throw more then one sensor on the network.  I am monitoring a
voice over IP system with my current thing but might add up to 3-4 more
sensors on it depending on if I am successful with my testing.

You said there is an easy way to put perl on, care to enlighten me :-)  BTW
you have been EXTREMELY helpful and I am very grateful for the help that you
have given me thus far :-)

Thank you,

Jacob Snow

jacobsc at ...160...