[Snort-users] ODBC+TDS woes

Jeff jeffi at ...1364...
Mon Apr 14 09:01:10 EDT 2003

I appreciate the advice, but I am not looking for how to use MySQL, I am looking
to use MS SQL server 2000.  I have already setup such a scenario with MySQL and
it does not scale appropriately on the given hardware.  However there is much
beefier hardware avilable that is already running the MSSQL Server.  FWIW, Acid
works fine with the MSSQL server backend, it is just getting snort to log there
that is my problem.

Thank you,
Jeff