[Snort-users] Snort Windows - not working with ISDN Adapter

snort at ...8664... snort at ...8664...
Mon Apr 14 08:56:02 EDT 2003

Mirko,

Have you done a

snort –W

to see if your ISDN adapter shows up as a device that can be used by
snort? I don't think that snort can listen on anything that does not list
itself when you type the above command.

Carlos