[Snort-users] Time-modules problem in PPM

Michael Steele michaels at ...155...
Sun Apr 13 09:06:05 EDT 2003

Victor,

 -Michael

 mailto:michaels at ...155...

From: snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of
victor.lee at ...4477...
Sent: Sunday, April 13, 2003 6:03 AM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] Time-modules problem in PPM

Hi,

I am tring to use snort, snortsnarf, and apache in win2k professional.
Recently I found that there were installation problems and when I tried to
install the Time-modules, an error message was shown:

Error installing package "Time-modules": Read a PPD for "Time-modules", but
it is not intended for this build of Perl (MSWin32-X86-multi-thread)

Did someone here encounter this kind of installation problem before ??

Thanks and I am looking forward to seeing your reply.

BR,

Victor