[Snort-users] OT: The Signature from Hell

Bob Dehnhardt bob.dehnhardt at ...7168...
Fri Apr 11 09:58:23 EDT 2003

Erek told me I could take my penalty drinks in 18-year-old single malt. I've
been looking for lines to add to my signature.

Anyone know where I can find a copy of Desiderata? :-)

We looked at having a link, but it was determined (by whom, I have no idea)
that the link didn't carry as much enforceability as having the policy
statement contained in the email itself.

 - Bob

Bob Dehnhardt
Network & Information Security Manager
TriNet