[Snort-users] OT: The Signature from Hell

Schmehl, Paul L pauls at ...6838...
Fri Apr 11 09:28:09 EDT 2003

You're not crazy Erek.  And I think a url to the company's email privacy
policy makes a great deal of sense - which means it will probably never
be adopted by some companies.

Paul Schmehl (pauls at ...6838...)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas