[Snort-users] [Snort-users]SNORT, +MySQL, +Acid, Apache on wi nXp

SecurityAdmin at ...7345... SecurityAdmin at ...7345...
Fri Apr 11 08:23:04 EDT 2003

A couple quick things....

Did you change your snort.conf in the output area to point to the correct
database and the user id and password?
Does your MYSQL error log show any problems or issues connecting?

-----Original Message-----
From: Cory D. [mailto:coryd at ...8826...]
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2003 7:12 AM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] [Snort-users]SNORT, +MySQL, +Acid, Apache on winXp

I have evrthing installed and SNORT, MySQL, and Apache all are working fine.

But when i use Acid there is no Data being logged to the webpage.
I run snort from the command line c:>snort -v ix and i see output. I also
check the log file and i do have an *.ids file.
any ideas why I am not seeing any data being posted to the website.
this was all set up by using silicaon defense instal manual for
snort,mysql,acid,apache.

Cory D.
Corporate IT Manager
Euler Training Center
Phone: 952.567.4219
email:  mailto:coryd at ...8826... <mailto:coryd at ...8826...>
website: www.euler.com