[Snort-users] Sensor Config Creation in SnortCenter

Shlomo Dubrowin dubrowin at ...131...
Fri Apr 11 07:56:25 EDT 2003

I have SnortCenter installed and communicating with the sensors.  When I
preview the config before pushing to the sensor, there is nothing in it.
I've configured 2 output-plugins and several rules, but the config only says
autogenerated by snortcenter, with no configuration items.

Actually, 1 sensor has an output-plugin, I configured that sensor before
creating the output-plugin.  But the rules aren't being added to the sensor
config.

Any ideas, why these configs wouldn't be generated correctly?

I'm Using SnortCenter 0.9.6 on RedHat 7.3 with MySQL 11.16 and snort 1.9.1

	Shlomo
 / |  '     \   | |"""""""""|      	Shlomo Dubrowin
(  )         0  | |         |     	  (Sheldon)
    /  \-'~;      |""""""""|		dubrowin at ...131...
   /  __/~| ._-""||        |          http://www.shelnet.org