[Snort-users] are the Snort Signature Database or arachNIDS downloadable?

snort at ...8664... snort at ...8664...
Thu Apr 10 19:37:03 EDT 2003

Is there a downloadable version of the Snort Signature Database? Or how
about the arachNIDS database? I am trying to create a Reports engine in
Access that takes the text from these DBs to generate comprehensive &
simple reports (read Executive) but I would rather not have to do a
Copy|Paste on all the signatures if at all possible. I have done the
requisite google search & tried to find a download for both from their
respective sites but so far I am empty handed.

Thanks

Carlos