[Snort-users] ACID issue

Slighter, Tim tslighter at ...5174...
Thu Apr 10 08:18:04 EDT 2003

Hopefully Roman is observing this thread.

Using Redhat 7.3, Snort-2 RC4, Acid 0.9.6b23, and MySQL 4.0.12-0 (Have also
used 3.23)

and here is the scoop.

When using the ACID web front-end and running a query...say for example,
time/date = April 09 2003.  One would expect that this would return results
of April 09 2003 only.  However, when this is done, everything shows up in
the window from all dates.  Here is something else to add to the weirdness,
I can run manual MySQL queries and get timestamp returns of ONLY the
specified date.  So I run a select * from snort where timestamp="*" and this
works correctly and returns the correct results.  Is there something strange
in  one of the php scripts in the ACID directory that is causing these
problems?