[Snort-users] snortdb-extra

Paulo Gomes vgomespt at ...131...
Thu Apr 10 05:20:07 EDT 2003

Hi,

I'm running snort 1.9.0 with ACID v0.9.6b23.

Everything seems OK when logging to the database.

I've added to the Mysql snort DB the snortdb-extra tables by executing the procedure found in the doc.

My question is , how can I use the tables protocols and services with ACID ?

Is there any relation between thsi tables and the standard snort and ACID tables ?

My snort DB schema is 106.

The tables created by snortdb-extra are used when and how ?

Regards and thanks in advance.

Viana Gomes