[Snort-users] Re: sorry about that Erek

Erek Adams erek at ...950...
Tue Apr 8 09:52:11 EDT 2003

On Tue, 8 Apr 2003, Philip Davidson wrote:

> Finally just read the drinking game document.

;-)

> Daggumit!
> 	Sorry about the HTML-ized emails.
> 	Sorry about the "reply to all" I once did.
> 	Sorry about "Can snort email me alerts?"
> 	Sorry about  ....

heh...  Be careful!  You might end up on the floor unless you play with
water!  ;-)

> But I'm not really.  I've learned a lot in the last month being on this
> list.

Great!  That's my main goal.  I like to teach people to think and learn.
It's kinda like that old proverb "Give a man a fish, and you feed him for
a day.  Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."  I try to
help people along that same idea.  If I show you where to look, without
telling you the answer, hopefully you'll learn where to look for answers.
Then the next time, you'll check there first.  Soon, you'll be able to
answer your own questions.  :)  Well, that's the idea at least--It doesn't
always work.  Which is one reason I wrote the drinking game.  It's easier
to tell someone 'Take two drinks' than to say '*tap* *tap* Hello, McFly!'

> By the way, "Outlook is Evil?"

Yep!  It's a virus propogation program masqurading as an email client.
;-)  For some more Outlook fun, have a look at the Anit-Outlook page [0].

Cheers!

-----
Erek Adams

[0]	http://www.rodos.net/outlook/