[Snort-users] connect failed

Jill Tovey jill.tovey at ...8678...
Tue Apr 8 02:35:02 EDT 2003

I have gone through both the curl and snort archives but found no
solution.

I am now trying to connect it on 127.0.0.1:2525

I have read something about having to have the webserver on this port?
Well my webserver is on port 80 - and I didn't see anything in the
installation manual I was using that I had to put it on 2525?

:-/

I have also seen issues related to proxies - I am not using a proxy but
a router (DG814) and I have forwarded port 2525 to 127.0.0.1.

I have also tried taking down the firewall but no joy.

I can't connect to port 2525 at all, but can't see why!