[Snort-users] ppd files for Time-Module

Hobgood, Frankie Frankie.Hobgood at ...8808...
Mon Apr 7 09:48:03 EDT 2003

I am installing Snort on a Windows 2000 Professional system with Snortsnarf
and IIS.  I am using the Silicon Defense document.  The install goes great
until I get to installing the Time-Modules within the Pearl Package Manager.
I get the following error: "Error installing package 'Time-Modules': Could
not locate a PPD file for package Time-Modules".  Has anyone seen this error
before?  I have downloaded a time-modules.ppd file but this did not seem to
help.

This e-mail is for the intended recipient only.
If you have received it by mistake please let us know by reply and then
delete it from your system; access, disclosure, copying, distribution or
reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited.
If you as intended recipient have received this e-mail incorrectly, please
notify the sender (via e-mail) immediately.