[Snort-users] snort 2.0.0 rc2 and libnet

Jeff Nathan jeff at ...950...
Sat Apr 5 13:46:03 EST 2003

Michael,

First, some clarification is in order.  Generally, libnet-config is broken
in several ways on many platforms, but that's largely irrelevant.  I
removed the non-critical warning from configure.in about libnet-config
- --cflags being broken a week ago.  Second, configure.in compensates for
libnet-config being broken.

Second, you get a gold star, you spotted a bug!  Thank you.

There are two configure args you can use, --with-libnet-includes and
- --with-libnet-libraries that can be used to deal with this until rc4.

- -Jeff

- --On Wednesday, April 02, 2003 11:09:10 -0500 Michael Scheidell