[Snort-users] Help with a config file please?

snort at ...8664... snort at ...8664...
Fri Apr 4 15:27:02 EST 2003

Geoff,

I do have that configured in the ACID console and my one portscan that
registered shows all details when I click on the details for it under the
ACID console. For what is worth I am running ACID v0.9.6b24.

Carlos