AW: [Snort-users] Gigabit NIC Recommendations...

Poppi, Sandro Sandro.Poppi at ...3316...
Thu Apr 3 22:28:35 EST 2003

Hi Dusty,

I successfully run SK-9843 and SK-9844 (dual port) with linux. SysKonnect
provides own linux drivers (which are already incorporated into standard
kernel IIRC). Take a look at www.syskonnect.com.

HTH,
Sandro