[Snort-users] Snort setup

Stigers, David dstigers at ...8767...
Thu Apr 3 13:24:38 EST 2003

I am trying to set Snort up on a Windows Network. I have installed the Snort 2.0 build 67. I've tried to set the rules for my network, I believe there right. I've installed WinPcap and tried to see the command screen in a test under the bin folder. The command prompt flies up and disappears. Any ideas on how to get it to stay up and allow me to test it to see if they are working together?
David

Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before
    which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish."
	-	John Quincy Adams
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-     Benjamin Franklin
David E. Stigers
Network Administrator
Kentucky Association of Counties