[Snort-users] Crystal Reports from MySQL

Ed Vazquez ed.vazquez at ...3770...
Thu Apr 3 09:06:24 EST 2003

I've been trying to plumb together some C-Level reports from the Snort
sensors I have deployed (primary colors, single-syllable words,
numbers they understand, etc.).

However, I am not an SQL head and I haven't been able after a couple
of days of fiddling to produce anything resembling a comprehensible
report, despite trying the "Report Wizard" inside of Crystal.

Has anyone had experience dealing with this?  Any
suggestions/pre-built templates you could point me to?  Tables I
should definitely link, etc.?

Thanks,

- Ed