[Snort-users] FATAL ERROR: /etc/snort/rpc.rules:19: Unknown Flow Option: 'to_sever'

Schmehl, Paul L pauls at ...6838...
Wed Apr 2 19:24:36 EST 2003

Not yet, but I'm sure as soon as I misspell "server" - "sever" that I will. :-)

Paul Schmehl (pauls at ...6838...)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas
AVIEN Founding Member
http://www.utdallas.edu/~pauls/

-----Original Message-----
From: DLittle at ...8760... [mailto:DLittle at ...8760...]
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 5:55 PM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] FATAL ERROR: /etc/snort/rpc.rules:19: Unknown Flow Option: 'to_sever'

Has anyone else seen this message?

FATAL ERROR: /etc/snort/rpc.rules:19: Unknown Flow Option: 'to_sever'

Thanks

Danny

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.