[Snort-users] snortcenter ccomunication.

edison marques noside_and_cream at ...6873...
Wed Apr 2 07:45:25 EST 2003

 --- Erick Mechler <emechler at ...7719...> escreveu:
> :: The communication error is:
> ::
> :: curl: (7) socket error: 111
> ::
> :: I manage to poorly solve this by unistalling and
> :: installing the snortcenter agent again on the
> sensor
> :: whith the exact configuration as before (login
> and
> :: password).

> If you run curl on the command line (from your
> snortcenter server) and try
> to connect to your agent, what errors does it give?
> What version of curl
> are you using?
>
> Cheers - Erick

If I run curl from the command line in the attempt to
connect with my agent I get the same error:

curl: (7) socket error: 111

It doesn't tell me anything else.

The version of curl I'm using is:

curl 7.9.8 (i686-pc-linux-gnu) libcurl 7.9.8 (OpenSSL
0.9.6b) (ipv6 enabled)

Thank for the interest in my problem
Edison Marques