[Snort-users] ACID inconsistencies?

Keg snrtlst at ...2792...
Wed Apr 2 06:48:08 EST 2003

I hope it is not a dummy usage question, but it looks like some strange
inconsistency....
 From the main ACID window when I click on 'Unique alerts - 4' I really
see unique four alerts. Then, I click on the UDP traffic link (in the
Traffic Profile by protocol window on the main page) and I see (let's
say 1 UDP alert). Then I follow Home link to go to the main page and
click on 'Unique alerts - 4' link, BUT now only one alert (the one I saw
i UDP window) is displayed. The same thing happens in Explorer 6 and
Netscape 7.
Any ideas?
RH7.3, snort 1.9.1, mysql-server-3.23.49-3, ACID v0.9.6b23, (schema
version: 106)

P.S. The same scenario happens when I go to TCP traffic instead of UDP,
after that only TCP-specific alerts are displayed in Unique alerts window.

Experience the convenience of buying online with Shop at ...2793...!
http://shopnow.netscape.com/